Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Do You Have any Advice for Other Fishermen


 
"Do you have any advice for other fishermen?"
"You have to sneak up on them and catch them real fast. And you have to wear boots. I once caught a monster fish that went all the way up to the sky like a giant. I like giants. But not mean giants. I like nice giants."


          Recently I stumbled across a website called Humans of New York.  Some of you might be familiar with it but I was captivated with the photography and amazed at the candid responses.  This picture in particular caught my eye.  In this picture I don't just see a little boy with a fishing pole taller than he is, I see a boy who has a huge imagination.  In this photo, the blogger asks this little boy if he has any advice for other fishermen.  I thought it was funny and charming to see how fast this youngster switched from one topic to another.  He went from sneaking up and catching the fish real fast, to talking about the big fish he caught, to how he likes nice giants.  That radiant smile on his face also makes me smile; it shows that he loves to fish  just like me. 


If you want to see more Humans of New York just click the link below.  This award winning blogger has hundreds of postings, some being funny, giving great advice, or heart warming stories.

www.humansofnewyork.com

1 comment: